Thursday, April 29, 2010

25 things

    That make me happier than a bird with a french fry..........
-My handsome hubby
-Text Messages from the Mr.
-My baby boy (If you call 7 going on 8 a baby, ha! He's my baby though)
-Great photography
-My fur babies
-My DVR
-The Ocean
-Delicious food
-My iPhone
-Flip Flops
-My Camera
-Movies
-Music
-Slow dancing with hubby, just because.... even when no music is playing
-Cuddling
-Shopping
-Date night
-Coffee & Tea
-Blogs & Blogging
-PDA
-Pet Names
-Life & Love (who doesn't love, love?)
-My home (ooooo can't forget that delicious bed of mine!)
-Watching & listening to my husband play his Guitar
-Watching my son grow up

P.S. These are not listed in any specific order!



Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.