Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today....

I am thankful for:

Chilly mornings, I LOVE the crisp fall air!
COFFEE {which is definitely a must have, daily}.
Sweet words from my husbands lips or his texting fingertips! The Bug loving baseball.
How hard my husband has worked the past few weeks. I've missed him and it's been hard.
All the lovely people who read my blog.
For opportunities to be a guest writer on a few blogs regarding different subjects.
Target {oh how I love Target}.
Shoes that keep my feet warm.
My car that gets me where I need to go.

& there are so many more things to be thankful for, but I can't let them all out of the bag just yet..

Sooo...I've been thinking and decided to let you all participate in a little series on my blog.


I thought I'd ask you to submit {Thankful lists} and I'll post them here!

So if your interested I'll feature you & your list.

Send your list, include a picture if you'd like & a blog link if applicable to:
nocalshello {@} gmail {dot} com.

xo
S


Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.