Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lovely or is it?

The blogging world can be so lovely & not so lovely at the same time.

I come here for myself, my family & my lovely readers that I've collected along the way. I come here to write, to express feelings, inspiration, and all sorts of other things.

For the record:

I'm not here copying anyone's design. This was all my creation {whatever little of a creation it may be after a template is involved}. But it's mine. 

What I'm not here for is to become popular or expecting to get blog followers. & I'm certainly not here for people out there in the world with nothing better to do then blog stalk me anonymously and make false accusations.

The blogging world has become less than a desirable place to be.

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.