Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tis the season...

As I type this, I have Pandora playing Christmas music loudly filling our home with Holiday Cheer. 
Our house is all decorated inside and honestly has been for some time.
 {I told you we're obsessed with the Christmas, right? Well if I didn't, now you know.}
The Tree lights are a twinklin'...
Christmas is coming. 
The 25 days of Christmas starts on ABC family soon.
I'm definitely in the holiday spirit.
I even gave the blog a little holiday make-over.

In other news I now have blog buttons for my lovely readers to grab. They are located in my right sidebar under the BlogHer ad.
One of the buttons is compliments of a new blogger friend which whom I adore, the lovely Scenic Glory. She does amazing design work! 

It's the most wonderful time of the year. 
It's the hap happiest season of all. 
...oh sorry looks as if my my finger tips decided to start singing to you all... {tee hee hee}


Happy Holidays from the Mr. & Mrs.

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.