Friday, April 15, 2011

Oh Spring, how I love thee

image via weheartit


Spring is finally here.
My most favorite season of the year.
The weather has been gorgeous here this week. Thank you Mother Nature.






This week has been pretty darn groovy.
Can't complain about the beautiful weather.
The fact that it's Friday.
The promotion I got at work.
Watching our boy play baseball.
The gorgeous flowers blooming all around.
Spending time with the Mr.
Getting Easter goodies in the mail.
& getting a few new clothing items I got for a steal that also came in the mail from NY&CO.
{My favorite store, btw}

This weekend is full of relaxation, a few trips to Starbucks, some reading, the boys baseball game - {Go Royals}, a nap & maybe some cupcake baking. I got my hands on the  Sprinkles strawberry cupcake recipe and I'm dying to try it out.

"Spring is nature's way of saying let's party!"
{Robin Williams}


                              Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.