Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quote // by e.e. cummings

i carry your heart with me {i carry it in
my heart} i am never without it. {anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling}
i fear no fate {for you are my fate,my sweet}

i want no world {for beautiful you are my world,my true}
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
{here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide}
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart {i carry it in my heart}


~ e. e. cummings

{one of my favorite poems by one of my very favorite poets and I couldn't resist sharing the loveliness.}

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.