Saturday, March 17, 2012

Kiss me, I'm Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
are you wearing your green?
I hope so, wouldn't want you to get pinched by a little leprechaun. Ha!

I am part Irish and if you've seen my husband you'd know that he is IRISH. {my sexy red haired leprechaun, hee hee!} So therefore we celebrate this day.

I definitely made sure to incorporate green into my wardrobe. But before doing so my son decided to give me a little pinch while I was drying my hair this morning. Little stinker! He hadn't yet put his green on so he got pinched right back! Yes I'm a stinker too.. :) 

Husband cooks up a mean corned beef & cabbage for us to enjoy.
I can't wait to get home and eat. Yum!

Today is also the Birthday of a lovely lady who is no longer with us...my husbands grandma. So we like to celebrate her on this day too! Although I've never had the privilege of meeting her, I heard from a little leprechaun that she was one amazing lady and I wish her a Happy Birthday. {from my mouth, to her ears in heaven, where I know she's smiling down.}

However you celebrate, enjoy the day!

Irish or not, I leave you with an Irish blessing..

"May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you."

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.