Thursday, May 09, 2013

May 9 // a moment in my day


Today is day 9 of  the Blog Every Day in May Challenge. Today's topic is "a moment in your day"
 

photo via: Pinterest

The moment in my day that I wish to share is my morning stop at Starbucks. Starbucks and I have a big time love affair going on. We see each other every morning and sometimes in the afternoons too. As I start my journey to work I stop and grab either a Venti Non-Fat Latte or a Venti Cafe Americano. The staff knows me there by name and knows my favorite drinks and/or breakfast items. With my coffee in hand I walk out the door, get back in my car, throw on some good music, sip my coffee, and drive. It's time that I get to myself to enjoy the quiet, maybe do a little thinking, or a little singing at the top of my lungs to my favorite tune. It's one of the most relaxing times I get before I start my work day. I really enjoy this moment in my day.

 
  




Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.