Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Beauty

Can we talk about a glorious place I just recently discovered?!?!?! We can? OK, good!

 Four letters people // L U S H

This glorious place is LUSH Handmade Cosmetics! A place that uses fresh ingredients for all sorts of products, from bath, shower, hair, to face and body. LEGIT GLORIOUS!

I have heard about the LUSH Handmade Cosmetic Products, but never experienced LUSH myself. I was in the local mall one day last week and happened to stumble upon a LUSH store. And there I spent the next 45 minutes. 45 minutes of pure education and testing of several different products by well educated staff. Needless to say I'm Hooked. Hook, line, and sinker - Hooked!

I left with a bag full of lovely goodies. After I've had a chance to use each item I plan to review and share my thoughts on each product.

What was inside my bag: 1 // Face Cleanser - 9 to 5 2 // Toner - Breath of fresh air 3 // Moisturizer-Celestial 4 // Soap - Sexy Peel 5 // Shampoo - Rehab 6 // Conditioner - Veganese 7 // Moisturizer No. 2 - Full of Grace 8 // Foot Care - Stepping Stone 9 // 4 Item Body Kit - Rock your body

If you haven't had a chance to stop by a LUSH Handmade Cosmetics store, what are you waiting for?!?! GO. NOW. I promise it won't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.