Monday, September 23, 2013

Life lately

 Day fifteen of Blogtember // Life lately.

Life, lately has been really great. I am very content with where I am at. This past week we've made some big life decisions and it feels really good (more on that later). We recently moved into our newly purchased home and have slowly been decorating room by room, it's really starting to come together. Yesterday being the first day of fall and all, we decided to spruced up our fireplace mantel to welcome the new season. I love decorating for the seasons and holidays.



The weather has started to change around these parts. The mornings crispier, taking my morning coffee warm again, and more snuggling with my boys. Life is good, really really good.





Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.