Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Where I come from

Have your heard about Jenni's challenge - Blogtember // A September Blog Challenge? If you haven't you should go right over to Story Of My Life Blog to read all about it.

I'm excited to join in on this weekday challenge. You can find Jenni's writing prompts for the days here.

Today's prompt is to // Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are.

Where I come from // 

I am a California girl, born and raised. I come from a broken home. A mother and father who married very very young, a marriage that did not last past my 6 months here on earth. Both parents remarried before I was ten. I split my time between both homes and welcomed siblings along the way. One half sister and two half brothers. I grew up in a small town. I am a mix of Irish, German, Scottish, Polish, and Indian (Cherokee & French Canadian). So my blood line is well, interesting. I come from a long line of strong, yet sometimes stubborn individuals. While life hasn't always been a walk in the park.  I grew up with four parents who loved me and I wouldn't change a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.