Thursday, April 15, 2010

A coffee mug and it's meaning...



Every morning after I’ve gotten up, it’s officially Coffee Time.
While coffee brews and that heavenly smell begins to fill my house, I must go to the cupboard and choose a mug, whether it be travel or just a regular mug.
 In my world, choosing a mug is about so much more than just a coffee delivery system.
It’s a chance to determine what my mood and outlook for the morning will be.
Do I want to be colorful and artsy?  Do I want inspiration? Do I want to be bold or plain?
You get my drift right?
Maybe I’m the only one who does this, then again maybe not.
But seriously I have a ridiculous collection of mugs.
And none of them match.
It might seem silly, but it’s seriously my routine.



(image via google)
Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.