Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What are you Thankful for // Camilla

It's time for the first go at the new series I'm featuring here on the blog. 

Today I am featuring the lovely Camilla from Champagne Bubbles. If you haven't ever visited her blog. You should! She's pretty rockstar!
She just recently got engaged to Damir. Together they're Damilla.
They too found each other by way of School & the lovely Facebook.
{I think I'm safe to say we both owe you one Facebook!}
Her blog is like a breath of fresh air.
So delightful!

Today
{Camilla}
Is Thankful for

Homegrown pumpkins.
My Nana's stuffing recipe.
Exciting projects that I get to be a part of.
30 Rock and the genius that is Tina Fey.
Going to NYC to visit dear friends.
That my hair has decided to cooperate lately.
Knowing brilliant women.
Coffee dates with my mama.
Sweater weather. Oh yes. I am thankful for this.
Supportive and loving parents who let me play out my crazy ideas.
A snarky, brilliant, beautiful sister who makes me laugh more than anyone.
And of course my fiance who never forgets to say "I Love You"
(even at 5:00 in the morning when he leaves for practice).


Camilla - I would have to agree that {Coffee Dates} are the best!
&
I can truly say that hearing those three little words first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day.

Thank you for participating & keep up the awesomeness over at
Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.