Friday, November 19, 2010

Letters

Dear T,
You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
Love,


Dear Bug,
Ohhhh you make me smile. I sure hope you always find a reason to smile.
Love,
Mama

Dear Oregon,
My heart misses you. I'll visit soon.
Love,
A future Oregonian

Dear Baby Brothers,
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Love,
Sis

Dear Un-played Musical Instruments,

Sorry you are collecting so much dust. Do you miss him playing you? I miss hearing him play you. Maybe one day you'll be played again & maybe just maybe he'll write me that song he promised.
Love,
The lady who wishes she knew how to play you.

Dear Self,
Write silly poems. Buy a Journal & Journal thoughts, words, moments. Journal the things you'll never want to forget. Make people laugh. Learn new things. Take more picture's. See more films. Be Awesome!
Love,
Me

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.