Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are you Thankful for // e. day

It's time for another round of the series I feature here on the blog.
The Thankful Series!


Today I am featuring the lovely e.day from Daily eday.
If you haven't ever visited her blog. You should! She's pretty rockstar!
She is a JJ lover. What the French is a JJ you ask? Go here and find out.
{What the French? is the lingo of miss e.day herself, she cracks me up!}
She is also an adventurer and a picture-taker. I love how she edits her photo's.
I was privileged enough to get her secret and it's pretty bombdotcom!


Her blog is all sorts of lovely, funny & charming.
She, quite frankly is a delightful soul!
{P.S. - She has great hair too!}

Be sure to stop by and take a peek.

Today

{e.day}
Is Thankful for
The smooth caramel-colored joy that is Diet Coke
My health and the health of my loved ones

Soft, fluffy blankets that create a cocoon of warmth on cold nights

Forever friends you can rely on, no matter how long it’s been since you last spoke

Music that makes you laugh with joy and your soul feel sparkly and alive

My blankey

The constant unwavering love of JJ, even in my most awkward and scruffy moments

Angry Birds and Hipstamatic on my iPhone
Uncovering hidden treasures antiquing and thrifting

The pretty inspiration and love I receive from the blogtastic blogging world

The last hug from JJ as he leaves me at 4 am on Monday mornings

e.day - I love your list!
Hipstamatic is one of the best iPhone photography apps, EVER!
Oh how I heart the iPhone!
&
Music definitely is an amazing thing. You described it perfectly!

Thank you for participating & keep up the loveliness over at
Daily eday
xo,
*S

If you're interested in participating in the Thankful Series email me at:
r1sweetworld {@} yahoo {dot} com.
Include your list, a picture if you so desire & the name of your blog if applicable.
(Note: you don't have to have a blog to participate).

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.