Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What are you Thankful for // Kate

It's time for another round of the new series I'm featuring here on the blog.

Today I am featuring Kate from La Petite Choue
Kate shares tidbits of all things lovely. Over on her blog you'll find things about music, movies, books, thoughts, inspirations, creative things, fashion, and much much more. 
( P.S. she manages to find the most delightful photographs to accompany her posts).
I love that her blog name is in French. French is such a beautiful language. & She seriously throws awesome parties! One inspired by Ms. Julia Child  A French Dinner Party.

Be sure to stop by and take a peek.


Today
{Kate}
Is Thankful for
My sweet sweet puppy Scout
Rainy days in Los Angeles
Pumpkin Spiced Lattes
Apple picking and apple pie baking and just plain' ole' apple enjoying
My incredible friends (who make me laugh everyday)
My cozy camp-style cabin where I live in Silverlake
New adventures (which will hopefully take me to Brooklyn in the spring!)
Bedazzlers (I think those are neat)
Camp Nellie Huckins
Anthropologie (I'm addicted. It's a problem!)


Kate- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes, I have never had. But I do know that most anything I try at Starbucks, really is heaven! (I'm kind of, maybe just a little bit, obsessed with Cafe Americano's & Black Iced Tea's from Starbucks) - It's like Christmas in a cup! ;)

New Adventures are indeed amazing!


Thank you for participating & keep up the loveliness over at
La Petite Choue!

xo,
S


If you're intrested in participating in the Thankful Series email me at:
 r1sweetworld {@} yahoo {dot} com. 
Include your list, a picture if you so desire & the name of your blog if applicable.
(Note: you don't have to have a blog to participate).

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.