Wednesday, January 05, 2011

San Francisco Bound

image via weheartit


.....wait just one second while I bust out in song.....
I've been high,
I've been low,
I've been yes and I've been oh hell no,
I've been rock n' roll & disco
won't you save me, San Francisco?
OK, that felt good.

{I know..I know... I'm a total dork and I'm OK with that! But the question is, are you?}
:)

.....Moving right along to the important stuff.....
The husband, son & I are hopping in the car on Saturday and driving less than 2 hours to San Francisco for a fun filled family day. We plan to soak up some ocean air, hang out around Pier 39, eat boat loads of seafood at bubba gumps, take a stroll by Kara's cupcakes and where ever else our little feet may walk.
I cannot wait!
It's going to be a perfect day.
& a perfect opportunity for me to try out the new point and shoot camera we got.

Is it Saturday yet?
Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.