Monday, January 10, 2011

What are you Thankful for // Anna

It's time for another round of the series I feature here on the blog. 
Today I am featuring the lovely Anna from Just Breathe.
If you get a moment, go check out Anna's charming little corner of the web.

Today
{Anna}
is Thankful for
Vans that go with EVERYTHING.
The amazing friends and family who are the best a girl could ever ask for! 
My Nikon Camera.
Nicholas Sparks books.
Watching movies with the fireplace on and snow falling outside.
Starbucks.  
New Years -New year, New you.
My life..And all the ones that are involved in it..!



Anna - your list is lovely!


A camera really is a girls best friend!
I ♥ Starbucks {kind of obsessed} - need I say anymore?
& Nicholas Sparks just so happens to be my favorite author.
He's got my vote too!
 Thank you for participating lovely!



xo,

*S

If you're interested in participating in the Thankful Series email me at:
r1sweetworld {@} yahoo {dot} com.
Include your list, a picture if you so desire & the name of your blog if applicable.
(Note: you don't have to have a blog to participate.)
Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.