Friday, January 14, 2011

What are you Thankful for // Lindsay

It's time for another round of the series I feature here on the blog.

Today I am featuring the lovely Lindsay from Coffee in the Classroom.
If you haven't ever visited her blog. You really should. She's adorable.

Lindsay is a wife, teacher, writer, dream thinker & avid Coffee Drinker.
 {She had me at Coffee Drinker}. Ha! 
Be sure to stop by Lindsay's lovely corner of the web.

Today & Everyday
{Lindsay}
is Thankful for
endless pots of organic coffee
my chocolate lab puppy who's no longer a puppy but I refuse to refer to as a "dog"
my hunky hubby's silliness
design conscious house ware
the opportunity to touch the lives of kids
new opportunities
open and creative minds

Lindsay - your list is so wonderful!

Oh how I love me some coffee too & a silly husband. 2 Truly lovely things to be thankful for.

Thank you for participating, you rock!

Keep up the loveliness over at
Coffee in the Classroom!
xo,
*S

If you're interested in participating in the Thankful Series email me at:
r1sweetworld {@} yahoo {dot} com.
Include your list, a picture if you so desire & the name of your blog if applicable.
(Note: you don't have to have a blog to participate.)

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.