Friday, February 18, 2011

A moment from 2010 I want to remember...

I honestly can't believe I have never shown any of these photo's to you before now. I guess I was being selfish and saving the moments just for myself. ;)


Today I'm feeling a bit generous and have decided to share a few of my not so good DMB concert photo's....Please excuse the quality...I only had my iPhone to document the evening.


When we heard DMB announce they were going to take a year off after this last tour, we decided it was a MUST that we go to one of their concerts. You know...just in case they don't ever tour again. & I think we might cry if that happens but you know how bands go and we didn't want to miss the opportunity to see the awesomeness that is DMB.


The husband has been to many concerts before because he has an obsession. No Really, I'm completely serious! He's the one that got me hooked.
& if this was going to be the only time I was going to get to see DMB live & knowing for my husband that this could possibly be the last time he got to see his Favorite Band...
We had to go and do it big!


I decided we couldn't get anything but PIT tickets. Up close and personal.
Oh my gosh... heaven!

So PIT tickets we got. and WOW is all I can say...
I ♥ this band so..
Amazing!

Dave Matthews Band - Summer of 2010

Here is a video I found on YouTube from that evening
WARNING: don't listen if you don't want to hear potty words
Going to the concert made me LOVE DMB so much more than I already did.

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.