Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A feature on Scenic Glory

A lovely blogger friend of mine who is 30 ways of awesome that goes by the name of Lindsay from Scenic Glory does a feature called in her shoes. This feature consists of  five questions & I answered those five lovely questions that you can read right here.

Lindsay also does blog design so if your interested in a fabulous new design visit her blog for the deets! She is in the process of creating something lovely for my little corner of the web.

Today I'm in bed sick at the moment with strep throat and an ear infection. Boooo! Taking antibiotics and hope to be better in no time.  I hope to be well by the time my birthday rolls around on Saturday because I have plans to do a first ever giveaway on Our One Sweet World!

Hope everyone is having a wondeful day! 

xo.


Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.