Friday, May 20, 2011

Something I'm not very good at.....

{Positivity.}

Yes, I am flawed. I am not perfect & positivity is not my strong suit. I am just not any good at it. Being positive or finding a positive outlook when it feels like you can't catch a break for nothing, just isn't in me. But it's something I'm trying to work on and I've come a very small way in the last few years or so, I think. {but like crumb small, ha!}  Believe me I was worse. I promise!

I rarely have faith or look for the good.  I go over every worse case scenario in my head, that I think could quite possibly happen, until I am blue in the face. My brain works in overdrive and sometimes I lose sleep.


Then there is my husband...The man who always has faith and is so positive and Optimistic about everything. & when I tell him it's the end of the world and we are all going to die, he laughs and Positive things come flowing out of his mouth. He always tries to encourage me to focus on the good things rather than the bad and he put things into perspective a bit.

and that my friends is just one of the many reasons why I love love love this man.

Thank you my love for always seeing the good in everything and trying to make me see it to. I admire this quality in you. You are my rock. ♥

& my positive outlook for this week is:
at the end of the day why worry about the things you can't control, right? 
and I hear that the big man up above doesn't give you more than he thinks you can handle.


Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.