Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May 1 // 250 words

Today is the start of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge. Today's topic is "the story of your life in 250 words or less"  So here goes....

I was born on March 19, 1979 in Sacramento, California.  I have lived in California all of my life. I am the oldest of three siblings. I graduated from high school early and started my career at the age of 19 {No Joke!} Bought my first home at the age of 22, became a mother at the age of 23. I married my high school sweetheart on a gorgeous beach, my dream wedding indeed. I’m a lover of coffee {specifically Lattes}, tattoos, music, the sea, spring weather, and shopping. One day I want to live near the Ocean, either in CA or Oregon. My favorite vacation spot in California is Monterey. I’m a 34 year old college student. It’s never too late to get a college education right? I’m one year in to getting my Bachelors of Science in Finance. I am in the process of buying my next home and let’s just say it’s a much different experience buy a home this time around. The housing market here is ridiculous! I have 4 dogs that I adore (Stella, Wentworth, Beau and Carter). I just signed my son up for middle school. How do I already have a child in middle school? Time sure does fly….and fast! My life hasn’t always been a walk in the park, but it has made me who I am today, a stronger person. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful child; my life is complete, full of love and laughter. I couldn’t ask for anything more.  

 
                                Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.