Sunday, May 05, 2013

May 5 // Bloggers I adore

Happy Cinco De Mayo, everyone!! Today is day 5 of  the Blog Every Day in May Challenge. Today's topic is "Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member."


How can I decide on just one!?!?! There is no possible way. There are so many fantastic blogs out there. I will give my top 3 favorites in no particular order. 

1 //  The Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell 

2 // Champagne Bubbles

3 // Little One love

All three of these ladies are adventurous, write so beautifully, they are real and raw, and love coffee. I can get behind anyone who loves coffee as much as I. 

Visit them...you won't be sorry you did. 

 

  Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.