Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#Thatcrazywrapthing

So as you all know by now from my most recent posts, I am with this crazy wrap biz.

It has been such a blessing, physically and financially. I am on a quest to make a brag book. A photo album full of before and after photos. I need 3-5 people willing to do a 3 month wrap experience at MY DISCOUNT PRICE! You will take before and after pictures of your wrap experience and let me use the pics. In exchange you get an amazing looking body and you get to do it at my price! You can wrap anything from the neck down; arms, thighs, tummy, back, love handles, neck.. Get creative! Anything you want to tone tighten or firm.

Message me if this sounds like something you would like to do!


Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.