Wednesday, December 08, 2010

What are you Thankful for // Lindsay

It's time for another round of the series I feature here on the blog.



Today I am featuring the lovely Lindsay from Scenic Glory.
If you haven't ever visited her blog. You really should. She's amazing!
She is the kind of person always looking for adventure and excitement. What is the definition of Scenic Glory you ask? Go right here and find out. I promise you won't be sorry!
Lindsay is an animal lover, hearts all things vintage, loves photography, & always chooses the scenic route.
A full time job, part time gig and school consume her life right now, yet she still finds time to be an inspiring soul in the blogging world.
She is going to school to become a graphic designer. She loves to create & design things.
Did I mention she's amazing at it?  

Her blog is all sorts of lovely, inspiring & charming.
She has such a beautiful soul!
I have had the privilege of getting to know her a little better through each other's blogs, comments and conversations by email. & let me just say blogging friends are amazing gifts!

Be sure to stop by Scenic Glory's delightful corner of the web.


Today
{Lindsay}
is Thankful for
 the love and support of my family and friends that is so generously pointed in my direction every single day
my cozy little mittens that keep my fingertips warm in this bitter cold weather
 the birds that chirp so beautifully in our backyard
 sushi and desserts (i know i know weird combination)...without you my life would not be complete
 the stars that point me in the right direction
undiscovered paths...there is always something new to be discovered
that i have a voice
 over sized earrings...my wardrobe just wouldn't be the same without you
 inspirational people
and i am thankful that i have an opportunity to make a difference in someones life



Lindsay - your list is all kinds of awesome!

Sushi & Dessert ='s Amazing! I definitely don't think that's weird.
& this is such a moving statement - "the stars that point me in the right direction". You always find the best ways to articulate things.
We have delightful little birdies that chirp in our backyard too. It's such a lovely sound.

Thank you for participating & keep up the loveliness over at
Scenic Glory!

xo,
S



If you're interested in participating in the Thankful Series email me at:
r1sweetworld {@} yahoo {dot} com.
Include your list, a picture if you so desire & the name of your blog if applicable.
(Note: you don't have to have a blog to participate.)
Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.