Monday, January 24, 2011

Day dreaming

Do you ever find yourself day dreaming a little dream while at work?
A dream that puts you some place fantastic?

I day dream about this place
a lot!
Monterey is my most favorite little ocean town.
A town that has a tiny little street that I share the name with.
Oh how I'd live there in a fast minute if I could!

It's been a favorite spot of mine ever since I can remember.
 I used to take trips there with my Grandparents when I was younger, to visit family.
oh how I miss those road trips with them.
It's because of them I fell in love with this place.

Lately I've been day dreaming about my favorite little spot at the ocean.

{Dreaming of}
The exploring
The Adventure
The Sunsets
The sound of the waves crashing
The smell of the ocean air
The delicious food

&
walking hand in hand with my lover in the sand.
feeling the ocean air against our faces.
taking walks, sipping coffee,
 & eating desserts from many different places.

It truly is a happy place for my soul.
When I'm there
I swear I have a smile on my face
that lights up
that whole town.

I hope to visit soon.
{as in next month soon}
But until then I will keep dreaming of him & me by the sea.

Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.