Friday, March 11, 2011

♥ Sprinkles.

I spoke here about a little road trip that husband and I took a few weeks ago to Monterey and that we were making a little stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes along the way. Well in fact we did. TWICE!

The closest Sprinkles to us is in Palo Alto, CA. - 150 miles or so from home.

This was our first experience trying Sprinkles and let me start by saying BEST CUPCAKES EVER! It really is a little taste of heaven. This place literally has me itching to go back like yesterday.

Now the husband would disagree. He's a big fan of Kara's Cupcakes. But in my opinion he's crazy! Kara's was good, but doesn't hold a candle to Sprinkles. Sorry Sweetie!

We tried an assortment of flavors:  Cinnamon Sugar, Lemon, Red Velvet, Strawberry, & Peanut Butter Chocolate.
Cinnamon Sugar, Lemon & Strawberry were my favorite. I can't narrow it down to one. It's simply too darn hard.

Sprinkles really does need to get with the program and figure out a way to ship their cupcakes worldwide. Because I'd buy them monthly...OK weekly. SERIOUSLY! 
But since they don't...Call me crazy...but every now and again I'd drive 300 miles round trip JUST for their deliciousness.
 Follow here // Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Bloglovin //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - xo.